This website includes various web accessibility measures and we are continuing to improve the accessibility of the website over time.
Tab-based navigation and skip links
This website allows full tab-based navigation:
- when you are on a menu item or hyperlink, press enter to activate
- hold down shift and tab to reverse the tab cycle
- at the top of each page there are options to skip to different areas of the page to assist users of screenreaders and users that are viewing the website zoomed in
Text on this site can be resized by:
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in and out
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel
Tables are only used to display tabular information and are not used for formatting.